We are hugely grateful for the fantastic fundraising by everyone who took part in Shave for a Cure in 2017. Your combined efforts raised over $1.24 million – thank you so much!
A massive thank you also to our long-term supporters Farmers who raised a stunning total of $208,878.85 for Shave 2017.
The money raised will help Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand to continue to provide our core services of patient support and information, research, raising awareness, and advocacy. Find out more about how your money helps.
Shave the date!
Why not sign up to Shave again? Or recruit some mates this time around? Registration is now open for Shave for a Cure 2018! Sign up and start fundraising now.
Once again, Farmers stores around the country will be hosting Shave events during Shave Week from 19-25 March 2018. Store locations will be announced early in 2018.
2017 Top 10 Leaderboards
- Liz and Mark Farmers $22,269
- David Downs $13,740
- Chris Minhinnick Supported by Fidelity Life $ 10,000
- Arishma Singh $9,500
- Ian Scott $7,913
- Lara Bennett $7,380
- Rashmi Modhwadia $6,915
- Tomas Lawton $6,865
- Brendan Clifford $6,565
- James Daniels $6,385
- OBHS2017 $20,916
- Bucklands Beach Intermediate $19,196
- Cashmere High School $9,807
- Multinational School Riyadh $8,000
- St Thomas Men $7,810
- Feilding High School $7,725
- HPC Shavees $7,472
- Mount Albert Grammar $7,369
- Aotea College Leadership $7,299
- Takapuna Grammar School $6,424
- PwC Tribe Auckland $19,760
- ANZ CFO Units $13,645
- PwC Tribe Wellington $13,064
- The Rock // Team Jim $13,014
- TheAlecBaldwins $11,446
- Fidelity Life $11,100
- PwC Tribe Napier $10,151
- Bell Gully Tribe Auckland $9,304
- Massey Accommodation Services $7,897
- Bedford Baldies $5,580
- Tomas and Friends Shave for a Cure $9561
- Wellington Cathedral of St Paul $9211
- Moores Marvellous Mates $7156
- James and Hilary The Breeze $6385
- Making a bald move $6339
- Fab Five $5985
- Fundshaving $5972
- Dolly,Loa,James $5795
- Team Bald – Talyah and Jono 2017 $4273
- The M5 Team $4126